Time is money, especially when you’re an entrepreneur. And you couldn’t possibly be sitting all day creating tweets, Facebook posts, looking at the clock and publishing them!
But can you do without social media activity? No.
Can you make someone else do it for you? No.
Can you skip it for a few days and be active on weekends, maybe? No.
Is there any way out of this? Yes, many!
In case you haven’t been keeping a tab on the digital advancements, there are a plethora of tools available in the market today, that can make social media activities easy to execute.
They not just save you time, but also let you know which of your efforts are bringing forward the best results.
As marketers, we end up reviewing just about every tool that gets launched, in the hope that it will save us some more time, so we could get back to following up a lead, completing a blog post or maybe just having a brainstorming session with the team!
After trying, testing, failing and succeeding at some, we shortlisted some really nifty tools for all the major social channels that you need to be present on today. Take a look!
- PageModo: From cover photos, contests, custom tabs, twitter headers, scheduled posts, Facebook ads – anything that needs an aesthetic overhauling can be found on PageModo.
- Agorapulse: A cool social media management tool for publishing, monitoring, reporting, CRM and boosting engagement across various social channels, Agorapulse even offers a few free marketing tools.
- SocialBro: One of the best social tools for Twitter, SocialBro offers everything you need to optimize your Twitter marketing strategy for better results. It offers 3 main solutions – listening and insights, social marketing and Twitter advertising.
- Tweetdeck: Tweetdeck is the most powerful social media tool for Twitter to track, organize and engage with your target audience on a real time basis.
- Iconosquare: Iconosquare (previously Statigram) is an easy to use tool that helps you tap into the key metrics of your Instagram account – likes received, highest likes, average likes, average comments, follower growth and a lot more.
- Collecto: Collecto is a web platform/ tool that helps you enjoy the experience of Instagram on your desktop. It offers data and actionable insights to grow your account, provides an enhanced browsing feature and unlimited organizing capabilities for brands.
Are you using any of these cool tools for your social media?
Subscribe to our blog to know the next set of tools that we have our eyes on! 😉