91% of consumers want brands to create more video content and brands are responding to the demand. 86% of marketers use videos as their chief marketing tool.
But creating high-quality videos is a time-consuming task. You have to put yourself out there and spend hours editing the video, right? Wrong.
You can create high-quality, professional-looking videos in minutes with the best video content tools. We’ve compiled a list of 13 tools that help you create engaging videos without spending hours in front of the screen.
Let’s jump right in.
13 Best Video Content Creation Tools in the Market
What makes a video content tool best?
The best video content tools are ones that have:
- low learning curve
- in-built video templates
- advanced analytics tools
A tool with this killer combination becomes a perfect partner for any marketer or video editor who’s looking to gain traction through videos.
All the tools below have these three features along with many advanced, specific features of their own. Below are the top video content tools in the market:
Adobe products are so well-known and widely used that they need no introduction. They are industry-standard software for creative professionals, and they are used to create stunning visual content in a wide range of industries.
- Trimming, splitting, and resizing videos: Adobe’s free video trimmer allows you to easily adjust the length, size, and format of your videos, making them perfect for any platform.
- Adding text, graphic elements, and audio: You can easily add text, graphics, and audio to your videos to create engaging and visually appealing content.
- Using customizable templates: Adobe provides thousands of customizable templates that you can use to create professional-looking videos without having to start from scratch.
- Animating videos and creating smooth transitions: Adobe Pro’s animation tools allow you to create eye-catching videos with smooth transitions that will keep your audience engaged.
- Removing backgrounds: Adobe’s background removal feature makes it easy to remove unwanted backgrounds from your videos, giving you more creative control over your final product.
- Editing videos online and offline: Adobe is available on browsers, desktop downloads, and mobile devices, so you can edit your videos anywhere, anytime.
- Sharing videos across multiple platforms: Adobe’s Content Planner tool makes it easy to download and share your videos across multiple platforms, streamlining your content distribution.
Creative Cloud Personal
Annual, paid monthly: $29.99/mo
Annual, prepaid: $359.88/yr
Creative Cloud All Apps
Annual, paid monthly: $54.99/mo
Annual, prepaid: $719.88/yr
Creative Cloud for Teams
Monthly: $35.99/mo per user
Annual, paid monthly: $35.99/mo per user
Annual, prepaid: $429.88/yr per user
Enterprise plans are custom-priced and require a minimum of 10 users.
Free Trial: All Creative Cloud plans offer a free 7-day trial
G2 Rating: 4.8/5
You may know Canva for graphics but it is also one of the best video content tools. Canva equips you with the right features to create engaging branded videos with personalized elements.
- The free tool lets you trim, split and resize videos so they’re perfect for all platforms. Add text, and graphic elements and finish smoothly with audio to get maximum likes on your videos.
- Create video content with thousands of customizable templates for each industry. There are suitable templates for food, fashion, software, and tech so you save time on finding color schemes and graphics that fit your industry.
- Use Canva pro to animate your videos and create smooth transitions to hook your audience. It lets you remove the background of the video to get that flawless finish.
- Canva is available on browsers, desktop downloads and mobile for you to edit videos both online and offline.
- Canva comes with a Content Planner tool so you download and post videos instantly across Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. It doesn’t get easier than this.
- Basic Plan: Free
- Canva Pro: $119.99/year for one person
- Canva Enterprise: $30/month for one person
G2 rating: 4.7/5
Vimeo is a powerful video editing software with an extensive toolkit. With Vimeo, you can convert a basic video into an immersive and interactive piece of content that gets your likes and shares.
- Vimeo comes with interactive editing features like sticky hotspots and informational overlays. These features create touchpoints for the audience so they deeply engage with the video.
- Put your viewer in the driving seat with the self-directed viewing experience. With the feature, viewers can decide how they want to watch the video – it doesn’t have to start from the beginning or end at the end. Vimeo creates through various timestamps so viewers can watch their video however they want.
- Vimeo lets you add various CTAs and buttons to your videos. Use this feature to display links to your shopping page. Display CTAs such as ‘add to cart’ to let your viewers shop directly from the video.
- Vimeo tracks viewer insights where you see how they interact with your videos. By tracking these insights, you understand your viewers. You can use thee to improve your touchpoints placements or CTAs to enhance the viewer’s experience.
- Starter: $7 per seat per month
- Standard: $20 per seat per month
- Advanced: $75
- Enterprise: Custom Pricing
If you like Adobe but find it too complex, Filmora is just the tool for you. Filmora is an easy, drag-and-drop video editor used by amateurs and professionals alike. It’s simple yet equipped with top features to make video editing a piece of the cake.
- Create video content on every device – desktop, iPad, and mobile so you don’t need heavy PCs or expensive gadgets to edit videos.
- Filmora comes with advanced features such as a split screen, motion tracking, preset templates, layer adjustment, auto reframe, and a quick split mode to create professional-looking videos.
- Adjust or manipulate audio in your videos with features like audio ducking, silence detection, speech-to-text, text-to-speech, AI audio stretch, and AI denoise.
- Features like Green Screen and Mask Blend allow you to change the whole outlook of a video. Even if the video is shot with a low-quality camera, Filmora lets you enhance its quality in no time.
- Month Plan: $19.99/month
- Cross-Platform Plan: $69.99/ year
- Perpetual Plan: $79.99
G2 Rating: 4.4 / 5
VideoScribe is one of the best video content tools that will help you tell an engaging story with visuals. The platform supports all video formats including 16:9 so you can create both reels and YouTube videos in one platform.
- VideoScribe has a whiteboard animation feature that lets you create interesting drawn imagery to suit your video script. The platform has several tutorials for whiteboard animation within the app so you don’t have to go to a third-party website to learn.
- VideoScribe comes with more than 11,000 images, graphics, and GIFs to enhance viewers’ experience in your videos. It also has several templates so even beginners can jump straight to video editing.
- Choose from 190 royalty-free songs or add your own voice with the voiceover tool.
- Templates in VideoScribe are categorized for various users depending on their requirements. There are business, education, youtube, and promo video templates that you can use to create videos quickly.
- Monthly plan: $20.65/ month
- Yearly Plan: $113.28/year
- Team Plan: Custom pricing
G2 rating: 4.0 / 5
Invideo is an easy-to-use video editing tool that comes with templates for all your video needs. Invideo shortens the learning curve and helps you create ‘publish-worthy’ videos instantly.
- Do you ever have a video ready but can’t think of an intro? Invideo’s got you covered with intro and outro templates that inspire you and guide you to hook the audience as soon as they start playing your video.
- Invideo also has video templates categorized by industry. It has marketing, real estate, advertisement, and social media templates so you can curate videos catered to your industry.
- Invideo has an “Instagram inspiration” library that compiles several Instagram design ideas for various occasions. Whatever you want to post about, refer to these templates and get started with your project right away.
- Invideo is one of the few video content creation tools that have a Facebook community where you can share your ideas and interact with other video editors.
- Free: $0
- Unlimited: $30/month
G2 rating: 4.6/ 5
Biteable allows you to create interactive videos that turn visitors into leads. The video content marketing tool is simple and collaborative which makes it perfect for both solo freelancers and office teams.
- Biteable has advanced templates for each user. For instance, you can find your use case based on your role or type of video. For HRs it has onboarding video templates and for marketing professionals, it has winter sale and product promo video templates.
- Biteable is one of the few video content creation tools that let you shoot videos within the platform. Record yourself, your team, or your screen to create an engaging video that hooks the audience.
- Collaborate with anybody in an instant by sending a prompt. Biteable prompt brings the receiver directly inside the app so they reply with a video. No more switching apps for recording and sending.
- Biteable comes with advanced analytics features that let you track the number of views, watch time, and watcher’s location. Use analytics to monitor and improve your content for your target audience.
- Pro: $49 for 1 member
- Teams: $99 for 3 members
G2 rating: 4.3 / 5
Animoto is a video content creation tool that lets you customize any video for your brand. It comes with advanced editing features that you can use to enhance your video content marketing efforts.
- Animoto comes with a drag-and-drop feature. Anybody can pick an image from a folder and drop it inside Animoto to create a compilation – no experience needed.
- Avoid emailing back and forth with management when it comes to sharing feedback. Invite anyone inside the platform to share feedback on your work. Use the ‘comment’ feature to interact within the platform.
- Animoto has integrated social sharing and embedding tools so you can directly share your work across social media and via email.
G2 rating: 4.4 / 5
Powtoon is an animation software for videos and presentations. It helps you create interactive videos with different graphics and toons. These additions hook viewers to the screen so don’t skip your content and move to the next thing.
- Powtoon – just like other video content creation tools on the list – come with categorization features based on industry. They have features catered to HR, marketing, internal communications, and education.
- Powtoon has several animated characters, video backgrounds, templates, and soundtracks that enhance video quality.
- Powtoon lets you record yourself and your screen at the same time. With this feature, you can create videos to explain any concept to your team, record a product update, or onboard a new employee.
- The branded character feature lets you create a character you can use in your videos. Customize this character based on your branding. For instance, choose your brand colors for her clothing.
- Lite: $15
- Professional: $40
- Business: $125
G2 rating: 4.4 / 5
Vyond is an easy-to-use video creation tool that lets you create MP4 videos and GIFs that you can share on all social media platforms.
- Vyond has a pre-built library of characters that you can customize to fit the needs of your organization. Change the clothing, hair, and accessories of these characters to fit your brand guidelines to make them unique and engaging.
- Vyond has a range of pre-built templates that you can use to create videos quickly. These templates cover different genres such as explainer videos, educational content, and product demos.
- Vyond has a library of sounds that enhance your video quality. These sounds hook users and help you get an emotional response from them.
- Vyond offers collaboration tools that allow multiple team members to work on one project simultaneously. This streamlines the process and ensures that all of your team is on the same page.
- Essential: $25
- Premium: $54
- Professional: $92
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
G2 rating: 4.7 / 5
Vidyar is a video content creation tool that’s laden with unique features that separate it from the rest of the tool stack. It’s an easy-to-use editing tool with a zero to low learning curve so anybody can get started with their video editing.
- Create video content with several interactive tools like clickable Calls to Action, lead capture forms, and personalized content.
- Vidyard provides end-to-end assistance for video marketers as they can create their videos, share them on social media, and monitor their performance all from one platform.
- Vidyard has extensive guides for sales personnel. It lets them share video proposals, pre-meeting videos, demo templates, and much more to engage their prospects.
- With Vidyard, you can create videos for your landing pages to create a personalized and interactive user experience.
- Free: $0
- Pro: $19
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
G2 rating: 4.5 / 5
Wistia is one of the most powerful video content creation software that lets you create, edit, share, and monitor your videos. The tool is equipped with advanced features that convert any basic video into effective marketing material.
- Wistia comes with a unique Heatmaps feature that no other software in this list has. Heatmaps let you see exactly what part of your video viewers are engaging with the most.
- Collect leads with Wisita as it lets you add a form within the video player. Interested viewers can fill out the form right to share their information such as phone number or email address.
- Wistia is one the best video creation tools for content marketers as it lets viewers optimize the content for SEO. Add metatags and keywords in the videos so they’re easily found on the web.
- Wisita integrates with several marketing tools such as HubSpot and Paradot so you can capture and manage leads from your video marketing campaigns.
- Plus: $19
- Pro: $79
- Advanced: $319
- Premium: Custom Pricing
G2 rating: 4.6 / 5
Loom is a webcam plus screen recording software that lets you create video tutorials for product demos, onboarding videos, or presentations.
- Loom allows users to record their computer screen, making it a popular tool for creating tutorial videos, walkthroughs, and presentations.
- Loom’s primary feature is its video messaging capability. Users can record and send videos to others as a more personal and engaging alternative to text-based communication.
- Loom integrates with other popular productivity tools, such as Slack, Google Drive, Trello, and Asana, making it easy to share videos and collaborate with others.
- Loom provides detailed analytics on the performance of videos, including view counts, watch times, and engagement metrics, allowing users to better understand how their content is being received.
- Starter: $0
- Business: $8
- Enterprise: Custom Pricing
G2 rating: 4.7 / 5
Veed lets you create video content with several customizable templates for marketing and sales use. It has templates for multiple use cases like marketing, sales, and education so you can use one software for a company-wide application.
- Veed provides a comprehensive set of video editing tools that allow users to trim, crop, merge and enhance their videos. You can also add subtitles, text overlays, and filters to make your videos more engaging and visually appealing.
- Veed allows teams to collaborate and edit videos in real-time. Invite members to view, edit or comment on their videos. All changes are synced and saved immediately.
- Veed is a cloud-based video editing platform which means users can access their content from any device. Video editors can work from anywhere without any software compatibility issues.
- Basic: $10
- Pro: $18
G2 rating: 4.2 / 5
Pick the best video content tool for your business
Whether you want to create engaging social media posts or create high-quality videos for your website, there are tools out there to help you. However, with so many options out there, it can be overwhelming to find the right tool for your brand. That’s where Contensify’s SaaS stack comes in.
We have a team of marketing experts who carefully analyze each tool to suggest the best options in the market.
You can pick a tool to create content yourself or, get in touch with Contensify and let the experts handle your marketing efforts – we support both.