Considered a marketing classic, author Al Ries has been credited with bringing back the idea of “positioning” for products. In it’s hard-hitting, slick style the book outlines a novel perspective for brands to build successful marketing campaigns. The core principle advises companies to find the right space inside their buyers’ mind, instead of competing in “the market”. Read this book to understand different strategies on building a strong position for your company & how the most successful marketing campaigns have accurate positioning at their core.
With this marketing book, you will learn how to:
- Make and position a business/ brand/ individual as an industry leader
- Ensure the brand message finds a permanent place in the subconscious of your target market
- Position a competing company to prevent it from taking your place in the market
- Build your growth strategy around your competitor’s weakness
- Reposition a strong competitor and create a weak spot for them
- Use your present position as a market advantage
- Analyse and adapt recent market trends that may affect your positioning
- Choose the best name for your product/ project
Read a marketing book that you’d like to review? Send us a message on Instagram to become a book reviewer with us.